Hey everyone. Cliff and I have talked about starting a blog so that all of you can keep up with Christian (we know who's most important! :) ) , so I'm finally doing it.
Here's a summary:
Christian is almost 11 months old. He can walk pretty well while holding on to things. I think he should be walking on his own any day now. He walked around the block by himself last week while holding on to the stroller basket! I was very impressed. He likes playing with cars and balls and playing chase. He has 6 teeth, but I think more must be coming in. He's drooling quite a bit. He's becoming far more interested in our food than his baby food. He can say "dad". He talks all the time now, but "dad" is the only specific word. He's starting to mimic us a lot more, which is cute and a bit scary. We'll have to be more careful around him. :) He watches everything. He can already open all of our cabinets in drawers, and loves to clear off all of the tables within his reach. He does wonderfully in his Sunday school class. The teachers love him, and so far we haven't had to deal with separation anxiety. He enjoys playing around the other kids.
Cliff has finished the first part of his training. He had his check ride on Friday. Today he has his first flight from GK. I think they flew to Denmark. They expect him to finish the second part of training pretty quickly, so they have him scheduled for his first TDY in a couple of weeks. He'll only be gone for a week, and they tentatively plan to have him do his check ride during that trip. That will be exciting for him. After that he'll be assigned to a real squadron (probably the 1st squadron, which most resembles life at Tinker from what I understand).
1 comment:
Jennifer and Cliff, Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!!! Christian is growing so fast. It seems like you all are really taking advantage of getting to see different parts of Europe. I'm so jealous! Keep us posted. I'll show the pictures to Grandma and Grandpo when they come over. Love, Lucy
Post a Comment