Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christian at home

I just thought I'd some of the very sweet pictures and videos we have of Christian, even though they aren't connected to any sort of event. He likes seeing himself on the camera, so he tolerates my video taping him. Even though he doesn't always smile on the video, as soon as I finish taping him he smiles and runs to see himself. :) He is wearing the adorable outfit his MaaMaa sent to him for Christmas. He loves the baseball and football on the shirt.

Me and Christian


Cliff and Christian


Christian climbing on his rocket. He climbs on EVERYTHING now. He usually stands on his rocket or car without holding on to anything. Despite his assortment of bruises at any given time, he does have pretty good balance.




Christian Dancing




Christian saying Hi




Christian Talking




Christian saying Tchuss (German for Bye)

No comments: