Saturday, September 27, 2008

Air Force Ball

We went to the Air Force Ball at Hoensbroek Kastel. Cliff let me know we were going at the last minute, so it was a team effort getting ready to go. Cliff was easy. I just had to take his mess dress to the cleaners. I happened to have a dress - the one Cliff bought me for ring dance. Leona loaned me the appropriate undergarments. Mette loaned me jewelry and watched Christian while I shopped for the rest of the jewelry and while we got ready. The Graham family babysat with little notice. It is really great to have such good friends around. The ball itself was fun. We were there just long enough to enjoy the dinner and company, but had to leave just as the dancing was getting started.



We all met at the Sherinians house and drove together. From left to right:
Erin & Jason Schenk, me & Cliff, Sharon & John Sherinian

a close-up, but only half of John

Here we are at dinner

No comments: