Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fun with paint

I found some canvases and paints for a euro, so Christian and I had a painting day. I carefully followed the lines (each of them had something printed on them), like I was coloring in a coloring book. Super creative, I know. Christian started off painting a bridge an orangey color, then lost interest in the lines. He made his own beautiful creations. Three paintings later, while still waiting for me to finish one, he got bored and decided to paint himself. :)



Then we went up for a bath. Cleaning the acrylic paint off him was more like peeling a thin layer of rubber off. It took a little while. While we were both working on that, Christian said, "Next time I think I'll use yellow and green". He thought those colors would be easier to clean off. :) We did eventually get him clean again.


Here's his clean smiling face.

This is my favorite painting of his. Isn't it lovely?

This one is good, too.

Here is their new home in our living room.
He's very proud. :)

No comments: