Friday, February 15, 2008

Bubble Bath

Christian had his first bubble bath today. He wasn't feeling well, so I thought this would help his temperature come down and give him something fun to do. He did not like it at all. It took me a while to convince him he could still sit down in the bathtub. He touched the bubbles and they stayed on his hand like bubbles do. He held his hand out to me making a sour face and asked me to clean his hand. It was really funny. I tried to get rid of as many bubbles as I could, but I used lots of bubble stuff. This picture was taken after about 5 minutes, when he was just starting to tolerate the bubbles. When we say "Smile" this is the face he makes now. :) He eventually played, but he made a concerted effort to play with the water rather than the bubbles.

1 comment:

Valancy said...

That's a cute smile. :)