Saturday, February 16, 2008

So, it's finally happened. Christian has learned to say the word, "No". Until today, anytime we asked him a question he would either say "Yeah" or not say anything. Instead of him saying yes or no to a question, we had to ask him to choose between option A or B. He would stay quiet for the one he didn't want, and say "Yeah" for the one he did want. Today he said no when I offered him something at lunch. I can't even remember what it was, because I was so surprised to hear him say No.

What's funny about that, is that we were at a birthday party for Joseph Clune. I was telling Joseph's dad that Christian hasn't said "No" yet. I can't remember how the topic came up. Anyway, it was not more than 5 minutes later that Christian said "No"!

No comments: