Christian is starting to show an interest in potty training. He's peed in the toilet by himself at least once nearly every day for a bit over a week. Most of those times he's ASKED to go to the toilet. He's even made two unsuccessful poo attempts. I'm so proud of him. :) In order to encourage him, I've decided to start using a sticker chart. I tried explaining it to him today, and told him that when he's finished putting stickers on that he can choose something extra special to celebrate... like bowling (which he keeps asking for) or a trip to the zoo or ice cream shop. He told me he wanted A M&M... just one. :) I tried explaining it again, and he said he wanted 5 fingers and then counted his fingers. I'm not sure he gets the concept. :) During his nap today I made his potty sticker chart, and left the prize vague. We'll see what he comes up with when he gets there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks too tall while he's sleeping. Good luck with the potty training.
Yea for Christian! Call us when you use your potty the next time. Where is he sleeping? He does look long - growing up is ok - there is fun at each age. Gram and PawPaw
Post a Comment