Saturday, March 22, 2008

Christian peed in a public bathroom!

So, this will probably only be of interest to his grandmothers and aunt. :)

While we were at Schinnen we took Christian to the bathroom for a diaper change. While we were there he asked to pee in the toilet! So, we got him ready and stood him up on the side of the toilet, and he really peed in the toilet! I'm so proud of him. :)

I don't want to overexagerate - he's by no means potty trained. But, he is showing quite an interest.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey guys! I really enjoy your blog! It is a great way to keep up with you. Hope all is well. I can't believe how big Christian is getting! He is adorable! Keep the updates coming! We think of you often and hope that someday our paths will cross again!
Tracy Johnson