To be honest I really didn't like looking at those types of picture before I had kids. I couldn't understand why people found them so cute - now I do so I'm joining in sharing. He decided it would be a good idea to mix his yogurt and cereal and made a huge mess. Doesn't he look proud? :)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
A messy eating picture
...for those of you who like that kind of thing. It won't hurt my feelings if you skip this post. :)
To be honest I really didn't like looking at those types of picture before I had kids. I couldn't understand why people found them so cute - now I do so I'm joining in sharing. He decided it would be a good idea to mix his yogurt and cereal and made a huge mess. Doesn't he look proud? :)
To be honest I really didn't like looking at those types of picture before I had kids. I couldn't understand why people found them so cute - now I do so I'm joining in sharing. He decided it would be a good idea to mix his yogurt and cereal and made a huge mess. Doesn't he look proud? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment